• Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Musikmesse 2012, Frankfurt, 21-24 March.  (Read 8963 times)
KD
Tree hunter
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: February 03, 2012, 12:12:15 AM »

Hello everybody!

KDbasses is proud to announce that this year will take part of the biggest European musical instrument event - Musikmesse 2012 in Frankfurt, which starts on 21 March till 24March.
KDbasses will attend this exhibition presenting some recent and brand new instruments. Come and visit our booth at Musikmesse, Hall 4.1, Stand B30!
You will be able see, touch and play on the brand new el. guitar "Pandora", which is not even published in the website. For the first time the bass "Earthquake" will be at the exhibition. The new 3 band Active preamp and the two color LED position marks integrated in the fingerboard will be on display also.

See you there!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:54:54 PM by KD » Logged

KD
Tree hunter
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 10:54:18 AM »

Well, finally I found time to write and show some pictures about presenting KDbasses at the Musikmesse 2012 in Frankfurt, Germany! It has been great show and precious experience which I wish to anyone, who wants to get more and better place for his products on the global guitar market! Musikmesse is the right place!

The beginning of the exhibitions starts actually few days before the event. It starts with the preparation for the trip to Germany. It is 2000 kilometers trip by car, which require almost 30 hours almost non-stop driving, passing through 3 countries before we get Germany. The first country we had to pass was Romania - 700 kilometers including 100 km passage road thru Carpathian mountain. Driving trough Romania we saw some very interesting historical features but we could take pictures only of the Deva Castle, which is visible from the road:

After almost 11hours driving a beautiful sunset told us the the Hungarian border is near - 50km away:

We passed thru Romanian-Hungarian border at night so, we could not take any pictures during the night trip. The next morning we were on the German highways:

« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:39:04 PM by KD » Logged

KD
Tree hunter
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 01:01:16 PM »

We arrived at the hotel at about lunch time and the first think we did was to eat, take a shower and go to bed. We were totally exhausted. The next day was very important, because we had to work a lot - to prepare the, to arrange the instruments, to test the amps etc..
The next day we woke up early in the morning, we had breakfast and we went to the Messe to see our stand. The stand was just beautiful. It was far beyond our expectations, thanks to the company which made it. Many special thanks to Messebau Cool!

This is how the stand looked like before hanging our instruments:

Jeff and I discussed how to arrange the instruments and what to do first:

I hang my banner:

Jeff did the same:

And ... lunch time  Cool (my sister and Jeff):

After a few hours of work, the stand was finally arranged and ready for the exhibition the next day::

Here is a short video of the stand from the first day of the Exhibition:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pil-b-rW7Q&context=C4600ac9ADvjVQa1PpcFMm7ph1wBL3eAFM78-zdlJ9lArfwzXrs5k=

Smiley
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:55:43 PM by KD » Logged

KD
Tree hunter
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 12:54:47 PM »

During the Musikmesse 2012, my stand was visited by many and different people. I couldn't take pictures of most of them, or I couldn't take good ones, so now I will show you some pics and videos from these visitors, who I took good quality pictures of.

Georgi Georgiev - "rudibass" is a talented Bulgarian bass-player who I met personally for first time at the Messe! We knew each other, but only indirectly - phone calls, e-mails, so then we had the chance to shake hands and to play bass of course  Wink

He  plays the 4-stringed "Phen" here:

Here he plays the 5-stringed "Equilibrium":

Here you can watch two short video-clips posted in "KDbasses channel" on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCS-CpdG7fY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS099R-zdfM

And another guy who surprised me with his presence - Mr. Ikonomov, the owner of the largest Bulgarian music-store, "MCI". Unfortunately the picture shows his back. Sorry, Mr. Ikonomov, but it is the only good picture that I have got.

to be continued.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:56:02 PM by KD » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: